Immerse yourself in...
You. Your inner world. Let yourself be taken into a place of love, wisdom and your calling in this world. You will have a delicious mystical experience for five days reconnecting with who you really are through meditations, sacred daily rituals, ancient fire and invocation ceremonies, powerful self-inquiry sessions, the stillness of the bush and much more.
Emerge with a great sense of peace, wholeness, clarity, purpose and especially wisdom and right action. You will know how to get love and grace flowing in all areas of your life. You absolutely will know what you want and how to go about getting it. Your life and business will have new inspiration and in some cases direction.
Let me give you a sacred time, an experience of what I had as part of a rich spiritual monaster community and freedom while still living in the world, so you never have to spend years away in a monastery or ashram..I've already done that for you!
***This is an exclusive retreat***
Due to the nature of the work we will be doing and how I wish to give everyone a lot of time and attention. We will be doing a lot of transformative work as a collective consciousness so to make how I can best help you and that we are the right fit, let's have a chat together to find out:
This is what I mean by delicious:
- My 5 days of unraveling, rest, clearing blocks, getting in touch with the ancient real you, with the sacred, the most universal you and allow yourself to feel the feeling of enlightenment.
- My own Spanda Mandala Method- process to move to good feeling and inspired action every time..seriously!
- Self-inquiry daily group sessions – healing through the power of language
- Paint your own life purpose mandala!
- She-Monk party
- Discover your spiritual personality and the right spiritual practices for you
- Beautiful bush setting
- Readings from the wisdoms of the great mystical saints
- Lots and lots of meditation
- Unique and rare initiation into intuitive spiritual Indian cooking..a cooking class by me!
- Goddess Puja – sacred celebration invoking the divine goddess
- Fire Ceremony – sacred ritual to release and purify that which we are ready to let go of and declutter from our physical and energy being.
- Kirtan workshop.
- Home cooked plant based meals
Where & When:
Dates: October Sunday 22nd - Thursday 26th 2017
At gorgeous Karma King Lake, Victoria.
Beautifully contained rooms set deep into the bush. Home cooked meals served daily, walking tracks and pot belly fires to create the perfect environment for restful inner work.
I can't wait to give you the kind of experience that I know you wont get anywhere else and in such a short time frame. No Himalayan caves for 20 years needed! Best of all, I know you will go back home with the connection and ease you so desperatly crave, with your inner self knowing exactly where you are going. And....once you have done this retreat, you are in the She-Monk Family and can come with us to our mega spiritual retreats in India xxx